Saturday, November 9, 2013

Play

Today, I had a playdate this morning in my scrap room.   FUN :)

I experimented with new dies and sheets of metal and burlap I had lying around for years:


In the end I made a few extra Christmas cards:




And I decided to stencil a cloth bag that some of my goodies came in. I thought it would make a nice gift bag for a hand-knit scarf:





And I managed two layouts this week.



American Crafts Polka Dot Party and Studio Calico Garden Party papers; Studio Calico wood veneer, and alphas; Sizzix Moroccan Card die; MME Cut and Paste and Maggie Holmes embellishments; Feckled Fawn stars; Bo Bunny doilies; Basic Grey doily tape; Jillibean soup stickers; MME enamel dots; October Afternoon label




American Crafts Polka Dot Party and Studio Calico papers; Amy Tan Cut Out Thickers; wash, MME enamel dots; Lawn Fawn twine; Crafter's Workshop stencil; multi medium

1 comment: