Friday, February 14, 2014

Party Season


This winter has been unusually social for me. First a party on New Year's even, then my birthday party, now we're in the midst of celebrating our friends' wedding. I just finished two more layouts from the bachelorette party, sticking with the black/white/hot pink color scheme.  In this layout, I matted the photos on a pink bokeh-like paper that I created using acrylic paints left over from another project.  I really like how it came out.
 


 
The Crafter's Workshop stencil; Dreamweaver's embossing paste; AC Amy Tangerine Plus One
papers; Heidi Swapp alphas (frosted with a white Sharpie) and Color Shine (gold lame); acrylic paints;
Bella Blvd. tape; MME Cut & Paste enamel dots; BasicGrey alphas



I seemed to have finally gotten caught up in the eighties vibe that's been dominating lately. I mixed yellow with my hot pink.  I doubt I'll use this color combination again, but it worked for the fun vibe of the evening.


 
AC Amy Tangerine Plus One and MME papers; MME enamel dots; Studio Calico
alpha stickers; Mister Huey's Color Mist (opaque white); EK Success punch


1 comment: