Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cake Tasting

I'll admit it. I really liked my last layout.  It was hard getting back into my scrap room because I felt that anything I would do next would be a disappointment. But I'm a scrapper, and I somehow managed to make myself play with paper yet again.

I used the Studio Calico March 2014 kit to scrap some pics I snapped when we were at a cake tasting for our wedding way back in May 2011:



Supplies: Studio Calico (All that Glitters, Gingham) and BasicGrey papers; EK Success banner and 1 3/8" circle punches; doily; AC Trademarks (Eddie) rubons; October Afternoon label; Studio Calico sequins, red flowers, flower stamp; Colorbox pigment ink; white embossing powder; Tim Holtz Distress Ink (chipped sapphire); Mister Huey's (navy, opaque white); SU! marker (night of navy); Sharpie

Process video:



Detail shots:




1 comment: