Sunday, March 16, 2014

Four Eyes

As I get older, I've found that I can't rely on my contacts as much as I have for the last twenty-some years, and I have been wearing my glasses more and more. It's difficult for me, since I'm very self-conscious in them.  I did a layout about this subject recently.  I took a selfie and layered a color and black and white version (idea courtesy of Get It Scrapped's Masterful Scrapbook Design's Photo Play class).


Supplies: Studio Calico papers, veneer buttons; Farmhouse Paper Company chipboard glasses; various chipboard alphas (Heidi Swapp, Cosmo Cricket); black acrylic paint; Tim Holtz Distress Ink (black soot, pumice stone); embroidery floss; Webster's Pages arrow stamp; Fiskars "notes" stamp; Technique Tuesday journaling stamp; Queen & Co. twinkle stars; Twine & Ink enamel dots; Staples roller date stamp; American Crafts Precision Pen 03

Process video:



Detail shots:






1 comment: