Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lots of New Things

New paper, new layout. My box from Two Peas came today with BasicGrey's new Bon Ami paper line. I love the cityscapes, perfect for pictures of my husband playing jazz at a new gig.


Supplies: BasicGrey Mon Ami papers and stickers; BasicGrey alphas; Twine & Ink puffy hearts; MME decorative tape; Tim Holtz Distress Ink (black soot); Heidi Swapp Color Shine (tinsel, gold lame); Fiskars "love this" stamp; Staples roller date stamp; EK Success 1-inch circle punch; Simon Says Stamp star stencil

And something else new. I decided to try my hand at amateur scrapbooking process videos. Two-hours of pointing and clicking and I managed to do something in iMovie.  Lots to learn if I'm going to try this again.  I do get a lot of questions about how I did a certain technique, so maybe this will answer some of them.

Double click below for video:


No comments:

Post a Comment