Monday, March 3, 2014

Scrapping from Scraps

I've been scrapping a lot lately, and have accumulated a lot of partial sheets of paper. I collected a few of those for this layout of a recent crop in Brooklyn.


Amy Tangerine (Plus One), Studio Calico (Hello, Hello), October Afternoon (Girl Talk), and Crate (Style Board) papers; Studio Calico alpha stickers (605); Lawn Fawn twine; Heidi Swapp Color Shine (gold lame, white); Teresa Collins pearls; Crate (Maggie Holmes) vellum ephemera; vellum; stick pins; Ranger Distress Marker (picket fence); washi; Adirondack dye ink (pitch black); EK Success banner punch; and Martha Stewart edge punch

I enjoyed my play time and decided to make a few cards as well.  I used Studio Calico stamp set I got in my last kit, stamping on both the card and on vellum I colored with alcohol inks.


Studio Calico balloon and SU! "wish" stamps; Tim Holtz Distress Ink
(scattered straw, shabby shutters, spiced marmalade) and alcohol ink;
Ancient Page (flannel gray, stone grey) dye ink; Staz On (black);
vellum; SU! pattern paper and cardstock; Mister Huey's (shine)
My scrapbooking is going to go wild in the next month, because I've decided to participate in Calvinbball at Get It Scrapped.

3 comments:

  1. Nice projects. How appropriate that a page about a crop should use lots and lots of scraps. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to visit your corner of the blogging sphere. Those cards are fabulous and the layouts are going to be coming at an alarming rate I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Those cards are fabulous. I am totally envious about your crop. The digi world doesn't really do that.

    ReplyDelete