Tuesday, April 1, 2014

First Day

I visited San Francisco five years ago.  At the time, it was a much needed vacation after a tough year. I had never been to the west coast and was very excited to walk around San Francisco, and to visit Muir Woods and Yosemite.  When I got home, however, I wasn't really excited about scrapping the trip.  Recently, backing up my photo archive, I came across my pictures from this trip and decided it was time to do something with them.

On my first day in San Francisco, I trekked from Fisherman's Wharf out to the Golden Gate Bridge.  It was a wonderful way to see the sights.


Supplies: Paper: Crate Paper (DIY Shop, Flea Market); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (walnut stain), Stampin' Up! Stamping Writer marker (sage shadow); Stencil: Memory Box; Punch: Stampin' Up!; Pearls: Kaiser Scrapbook; Stickers/Ephemera: Crate Paper (DIY Shop); Other: Bo Bunny doily

Process video:



Detail shots:



1 comment:

  1. Great page, Gretchen. We just got back from San Francisco - so I'm hoping to scrap my photos more timely. But I enjoy reliving vacations by scrapping older pictures too.

    ReplyDelete