Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Paris in Springtime

What 20-year old doesn't dream of wandering the streets of Paris.  As a 40-year old looking back, I wish I had a better camera, took more pictures, and kept a journal . . . or kept a journal that I kept.  Still, I got to go. And someday, maybe someday soon, I will go back.


Supplies: Paper: Crate (Portrait Collection), Bo Bunny (Back to Basics), velum, Strathmore water color papers, misc. gold paper; Alphas: misc. chipboard, Studio Calico alpha stickers; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (vintage photo, broken china); Paint: Liquitex (gold); Stencil: Magic Mesh; Die: Tim Holtz Alterations (tags); Punches: McGill (butterfly), EK Success (scallop border); Sequins and Washi: Studio Calico; Fiber: Hemp Cord; Flair: A Flair for Buttons; Other: Simple Stories DIY burlap stickers

Process video:



Detail shots:




1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely shot with the Eiffel tower in the background!

    ReplyDelete