Sunday, April 13, 2014

Wonder

I received my April kits from Studio Calico (Bluegrass Farm, Bessie, and Clarabelle . . . I may have gone a bit overboard) last week.  I loved all the blues and greens and knew they'd be perfect for scrapbooking my most recent hike in Wonder Lake State Park.


The "you make me so happy" applies here, since Glenn doesn't like to hike. He doesn't even like the outdoors much. But he goes to make me happy, and it works. Hiking restores my soul.

Supplies: Paper: BasicGrey (Capture, Studio Calico exclusive), Studio Calico (Trailblazer, Tim & Beck, Green Acres), dictionary page; Alphas: American Crafts Minimarks (Kate); Stamp: Studio Calico; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (chipped sapphire), Distress Paint (faded jeans, black soot); Spray Ink: Mister Huey's (warm calico); Die: Studio Calico; Punch: EK Success (1" circle); Washi: MME decorative tape; Other: Studio Calico wooden tag, flair, cork leaves

Process video:



Detail shots:





1 comment: