Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hello, Spring

I really need to work out how to flatten my layouts after I've painted all over them. If I have time, after the paint is dry, I could leave it under a heavy book overnight. But don't be surprised if you see me break out my iron on my next layout.  Seriously. I don't use it on cloths, so why not make use of it in scrapbooking.


Supplies: Paper: Crate (DIY Shop, Portrait Collection), Stampin' Up!, BoBunny, Studio Calico (Snippets); Alphas: AC Thickers (Rockabye); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (peeled paint, spiced marmalade, evergreen bough); Spray Ink: Mister Huey's (water cooler); Dies: Simon Says Stamp (leaves, hello), Sizzix (tiles); Punch: EK Success; Enamel Dots: Studio Calico Color Theory, Doodlebug Sprinkles; Other: gesso

Process video:


Detail shots:



No comments:

Post a Comment