Sunday, June 1, 2014

Announcements

First off, I'd again like to thank everyone who watches and subscribes to my YouTube channel,  it's been a fun adventure.  Last week I posted a video announcing a drawing.  The random number generator chose number 3, so our winner is: AsianTiger513.  If you could please send me a message using the Contact Form to the right, I will get your prize in the mail.

Secondly, I'm honored to announce that I'm now a member of the GetItScrapped Creative Team.  This is a great site that offers a wide variety of resources for both paper and digi scrappers.  My layouts will be included in the regular blog articles.   In addition to the message board and gallery, the membership portion of the site offers and in-depth seminars that explore design principles.


No comments:

Post a Comment