Saturday, June 14, 2014

Glenn in Iceland

He's not happy with this layout.  Nope. Not at all.  But I couldn't resist making this layout.  He really did enjoy Iceland. But he was cold almost the entire time and, when I was going through my photos, I got a kick out of all the pictures I had of him bundled up.  My favorite is the focal photo of this layout, where he's sitting atop a cairn of rocks, soaked to the skin, with a snow covered mountain behind him. While he's sitting there, patiently waiting for me in the freezing rain, I'm in my own world, snapping photographs.


Supplies: Paper: Studio Calico (Classic Calico), BasicGrey (for Studio Calcio), American Crafts (Chap); Alphas: Colorbok (Sticky Alpha Stax), October Afternoon (Mini Market); Paint: Tim Holtz Distress Paint (Picket Fence, Weathered Wood, Chipped Sapphire); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot), StazOn (Jet Black); Punch: EK Success (banner); Stamps: Technique Tuesday (journaling lines), Chic Tags (arrows), Fiskars ("notes," "love this"),  Studio Calico (splatter, heart, 2014); Two Peas ("when it rains it pours," arrows); Enamel Dots: Doodlebug: Wood Veneer: Studio Calico

Process video:

Detail shots:





No comments:

Post a Comment