Friday, June 20, 2014

Vallee de la Loire

Revisiting a few old photos from my stay in Tours, France oh so many years ago. These were not good quality photos new, but I love the memory of this day, when I took a bus out of town and walked back along the river, past gardens and farms.  This page was inspired by Get It Scrapped's Scrapbook Coach class on clusters.


Supplies: Paper: Studio Calico (Because I Can, Loyalty II, velum), BasicGrey (Spice Market), American Crafts (Dear Lizzy Daydreamer); Alphas: BasicGrey, American Crafts Thickers (Rockabye); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone, Tattered Rose); Spray Ink: Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz (Blazing Sun); Punch: McGill (butterfly); Enamel Dots: Twine & Ink;  Other: Royal Lace doily, AC Dear Lizzy rubons; Flair for Buttons flair, Studio Calico cork hearts, dot stamp (unknown)

Process video:

Detail shots:





1 comment:

  1. Hey! This is my country! Such a pretty layout...

    ReplyDelete