Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Iceland Summed Up

Glenn's IndieGoGo campaign for his new LP is going strong. He has reached 20%, but still needs your support. Anything you can do, even if it is just spreading the word, would be greatly appreciated.  Please visit the campaign here.

In scrapbooking news, the Creative Team at Get It Scrapped was asked to contribute a two-page layout summarizing a vacation.  The timing of the assignment was perfect, because it came just when I was anxiously awaiting my departure for Iceland. I knew I'd want to start scrapping the day I got back. The layout is featured here.





Supplies: Paper: Simple Stories (A Charmed Life), Bazzill cardstock; Alphas: BasicGrey (Curio), Sizzix (Sunset); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Black Soot), StazOn (Stone Grey); Paint: Liquitex, Folkart; Stamps: Stampin' Up! (leaves); Enamel Dots: Doodlebug; Flair: FindingNana; Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop; Stickers: Hello Forever for Studio Calico Other: modeling paste, washi

Process video:




Detail shots:








2 comments:

  1. Wow! I really love this! The orange at the bottom really works! I don't usually think of the pop of color as being the grounding agent, but it's perfect here. I love the tone on tone texture at the top and the fern-y things on the side... So much fun stuff to look at, but it doesn't detract from the photos at all. Great job!

    ReplyDelete