Friday, July 18, 2014

(Re)Exploring Reykjavik

IndieGoGo update: Glenn has reached 30%, which is a great start. We'd love to keep this momentum going. If you could help, it would be greatly appreciated.  My wedding march will be featured on this CD.  Here's your chance to have a copy of the recording.  Please visit http://igg.me/at/glennwhite/x. Any help, even just spreading the word, is greatly appreciated.

In scrapbooking news, I have another two-page layout from my Iceland adventure.  This layout features Reykjavik. 


Supplies: Paper, Alphas, Stickers, Chipboard: BasicGrey (Highline); Enamel Dots: Doodlebug; Die-Cut Cardstock: Jillibean Soup; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Faded Jeans); Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop; Other: modeling paste

Process video:

Detail shots:





10 comments:

  1. Hi!
    1. Beautiful page!
    2. I followed your link from the NicoleJones911 group, looking forward to seeing your process video. Unfortunately, my tablet doesn't allow me to watch plug in videos. Would you be so kind as share a link to your YouTube channel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! my YouTube channel is youtube.com/stampingrooster

      The direct link to this video is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUN7hVDV5n8

      Delete
  2. Love all of the triangles! Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The triangular moil works really well with the photo content! really successful page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the use of the triangles! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design and use of triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the triangle design! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful double page layout. Had a light bulb moment whilst watching ... I've been struggling with storage for my 12x12 stencils and then I saw you pull out your carry case/storage. I have a spare one of those so I'm going to give it a go. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete