Thursday, July 24, 2014

Summertime Adventurer

I was challenged at Get It Scrapped to create my own stencils. The first thing I thought about was magic mesh. I love using this to create texture on a background. I also used a banner die as a stencil, layering the cut over the image I painted on the background.



Supplies: Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Crate (Styleboard); Alphas, Gems and Stickers: Studio Calico; Paint: Studio Calico (Something Blue, Sunny Day), Liquitex (Gold); Die and Washi: Simon Says Stamp; Other: magic mesh, modeling paste

Process video (direct link to YouTube here):



Detail shots:




3 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty. I love the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page! I love what you did with the background! Great color scheme too. :)

    ReplyDelete