Friday, August 29, 2014

Lunch with a View

The Creative Team at Get It Scrapped was challenged to create layouts for the recent article "Ideas for Scrapbooking Picnics and Outdoor Meals."  This was a great subject for me, since I'm always eager to spend a day outside hiking.


Supplies: Paper: Studio Calico (Lime Light), American Crafts (Dear Lizzy Daydreamer), BasicGrey (Basics); Alphas: BasicGrey (Marjolaine); Paint: Folkart (warm white); Spray Ink: Mister Huey's (navy); Enamel Dots: Freckled Fawn; Washi: We R Memory Keepers, My Mind's Eye; Other: Studio Calico (cork hearts), A Flair for Buttons (flair)

Process video:



Detail shots:



3 comments:

  1. Really fun challenge idea! I like the assortment of photos you used on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title placement and arrangement of photos. Really great layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great topic to scrapbook!! I am loving those little cork hearts ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete