Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sea Side Explorations - Hammonaset State Park (Connecticut)

Since it's the last weekend of summer, I felt it was absolutely necessary to get out of the City.  I thought about hiking (which is much overdue), but the weather was hot and humid, so I decided to stick to the coast. It's been ages and ages since I've been to the beach.  Not sure today counts as a beach trip, since we only walked by it as we explored along the coast.









Add caption








There's a few more pictures here:

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. I live in Texas now, but am an East Coast girl originally. (Boston). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gretchen - Your photos are gorgeous! I, like you, love to take pictures of the minutest details along the way; hence, way too many photos to scrap! :) Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete