Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sunday Brunch

My husband and I have a new favorite weekend destination - brunch at Saggio's.  We've been to this neighborhood restaurant before, and enjoyed it, but we recently discovered baked eggs ragu on their brunch menu. We're quickly becoming regulars.


Supplies: Paper: Crate (Maggie Holmes); Alphas: BasicGrey (Curio); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (broken china, shabby shutters); Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (citron, teal, gold); Stamp: Fiskars; Wood Veneer: KaiserCraft; Enamel Dots: SEI; Doily: Bo Bunny; gesso

Process video (direct YouTube link here):



Detail shots:





4 comments:

  1. I still have some of the Basic Grey alphas and I love the font. Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job with the layering. I love the touches of gold and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fascinating to see your process, Gretchen! And I love Glenn's music in this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A superb post about Sunday brunch. I am sure you that had a fantastic time in this party. That cute creativity looks great. We too had a family brunch party at local venues in Atlanta last month and everyone enjoyed there.

    ReplyDelete