Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Hills Are Alive . . .

Oh so many years ago, I took a weekend trip to Munich, Germany and Salzburg, Austria. Since we were only in Salzburg for a couple of days, we took the Sound of Music tour in order to see as much as possible in as short a time as possible. Yes, it's kitschy, but it was also kinda fun.


I didn't realize until I was putting together the supply list, that there is no title on this page. Not that every page needs a title. The journaling explains the where, when and what.  I decided to go back an add a short title to the strip over the journaling block, but I still may remove it. The font of the alphas I used doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the page.

Supplies:  Paper: Pebbles (front porch); Stencil and Pearls: Kaiser; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (faded jeans, pumice stone); Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (gold, amethyst), Mister Huey's (navy); Punch: McGill; Other: doilies, misc. buttons, gesso, modeling paste

Process video:


Detail shots:




3 comments: