Saturday, September 6, 2014

Art Journal Saturday

I picked up a pocket journal to sketch out ideas during the day.  If you follow me on Instagram (Stampingrooster), you may have seen some of these images before.   In the evenings, I get to play more in my large journal with stencils and paint.


Supplies: Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (mustard, citron, teal); Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz (pearlescents); Paint: Liquitex; Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop (Jenni Bowlin); Paper: Prima (Epiphany); Other: gesso, mod podge, modeling paste

Detail shots:




4 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the bright colors and those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the texture that is visible in the detail shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! "Believe" is one of my fave words ever and the whimsy in your journal is adorable!

    ReplyDelete