Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Remember When


Get It Scrapped's latest blog article is "7 Questions For Scrapbooking the Ways You Hold on to Summer."  I thought about this for awhile, and in the end decided to go back in time to September 2000, when I made a trip to Ocean City, Maryland with my best friend.  I loved the quiet of the beach after the crazy rush of the summer season was over.


Supplies: Paper and Die Cuts: My Mind's Eye (Necessities, Market Street); Alphas: AC Thickers (Rockabye); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (faded jeans); Spray Ink: Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst (Blue Hawaiian Blue), Heidi Swapp Color Shine (gold); Paint: Liquitex; Enamel Dots: SEI; Stencil: Teresa Collins; Washi: unknown; Photo Filter: Oh So Posh Photography (Carnival Lights)

Process video:



Detail shots:





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and colors. Love the embellishments you added too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that background!! it is perfect for those photos♥

    ReplyDelete