Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Roosevelt Island (Straw Hat Adventure Part II)

I started with a layout of my husband and me on the tram, but wanted to do a companion page of our adventure out to Roosevelt Island. I used the same colors, and incorporated the same motifs: doilies, butterflies, and cityscape.



Supplies: Paper and Stickers: My Mind's Eye (Market Street, Mint Jubilee, Up & Away); Doilies: Petaloo; Punch: Martha Stewart; Dies: Memory Box (Cityscapes); Stencil: Prima; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (evergreen bough, chipped sapphire); Pearls: Kaiser Scrapbook

Process video:



Detail shots:




1 comment:

  1. Lovely. Absolutely beautiful. I love the faded ink work on the butterflies. I didn't get a chance to see the process video yet, but it looks like generation stamping, even though by your supply list you used a stencil? I will come back later to watch the video, I'd love to see how you did it. Thank you for sharing. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete