Friday, September 26, 2014

Straw Hat Adventure

Another layout share and process video.  If you haven't already, please go to YouTube and check out this video (linked below).  I'm celebrating my subscribers with a prize drawing (open September 26, 2014 - October 3, 2014).


Supplies: Paper and Stickers: My Mind's Eye (Market Street); Stencils: Prima (map), Tim Holtz (distressed lines); Simon Says Stamp (Moroccan tile); Stamp: PSX; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (evergreen bough); Studio Calico (deja blue);  Die Cuts: Slice (paper reverie); Alphas and Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; Doilies: Bo Bunny

Process video (or visit YouTube):



Detail shots:






3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love the movement you've created with the swirls and flutterbys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered you, love your work.

    ReplyDelete