Tuesday, October 21, 2014

BierGarten

Another detour back in time to 1994 and a side-trip I took with some fellow students to Munich, Germany. Naturally, we visited as many beer gardens as we could in the short time we were there.

This layout started as a product challenge. While sorting some of my stash, I found some Fancy Pants Burlap & Bouquets. While I have done a few layouts with this collection that I really  like, I have been struggling to come up with ways to use what I have left. So I grabbed a few sheets of paper and got to work:


Supplies: Paper and Alphas: Fancy Pants (Burlap & Bouquest); Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop (Ronda Palazzari); Spray Ink: Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio (Danny Zuko's Denim); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (chipped sapphire), Studio Calico (deja blue); Punch: Martha Stewart; Stamp: Memory Box; Decorative Tape: My Mind's Eye; Other: misc. buttons

Process video (direct YouTube link here):



Detail shots:




1 comment:

  1. So pretty with the sprinkling of buttons and stenciled title work!

    ReplyDelete