Thursday, November 20, 2014

Celebrating Family

I ended up with a lot of delightful scraps left over from my last layout (Scrap Gals), including a number of rosettes.  Rather than returning everything to my stash, I decided to go ahead and plan another layout using (mostly) the same supplies.

P.S. I'm glad to announce the little guy is here now and is beautiful and healthy.



Supplies: Paper: Lilybee Designs (Memorandum), Echo Park (Dots), Bo Bunny (Back to Basics), Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes, Baby Bee); Alphas: American Crafts Thickers (Rockabye); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (broken china); Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (teal); Copics: BG10, BG13; Dies: Tim Hotlz/Sixxix (rosette), Simon Says Stamp (leaves, banner), Spellbinders (journaling block); Punch: EK Success; Stencil: Simon Says Stamp; Enamel Dots: Doodlebug; Twine: Lawn Fawn

Detail shots:






No comments:

Post a Comment