Thursday, November 27, 2014

Grateful

The Get It Scrapped Creative Team was challenged to do a page following several prompts, including: two square photos, three flair, striped paper, and a one-word title.

This layout expresses the gratitude I feel toward my husband who goes outside of his comfort zone in order to make me happy.  The circular flair inspired me to add circles to my background layers.  I placed the circles over a painted and stenciled background for added interest.


Supplies:  Paper: K & Co.;  Flair: A Flair for Buttons; Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop; Hearts and Enamel Dots: Studio Calico; Spray Ink: Mister Huey's (water cooler); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (walnut stain, peeled paint, mustard seed); Other: modeling paste

Process video (direct YouTube link here):




Detail shots:




No comments:

Post a Comment