Tuesday, November 4, 2014

JBS November 2014 Papercrafting Kit Part II

For my second layout using the Jenni Bowlin November 2014 papercrafting kit, I wanted to do something light. I focused on the Amy Tangerine papers and embellishments and grab a piece of white cardstock from my stash to use as a base:


Supplies: Jenni Bowlin Studios Papercrafting Kit - Paper: Amy Tangerine (Stitched); Alphas: American Crafts Thicker (Amy Tangerine Lucky); Die Cuts and Tags: Amy Tangerine (Bits); Non-kit Supplies - Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (evergreen bough), versamark; Spray Ink: Mr. Huey's (water cooler), Heidi Swapp Color Shine (gold); Embossing Powder: Ranger; Twine: Lawn Fawn

Process video (direct YouTube link here):


Detail shots:




1 comment:

  1. I'm loving those tags across your page, this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete