Thursday, November 6, 2014

JBS November 2014 Papercrafting Kit Part III

For my third layout using the Jenni Bowlin Studio November 2014 paper crafting kit (and artisan add on), I went back to the Echo Park Made from Scratch paper. This paper worked wonderfully with my fall photos.  Here, I'm meeting knitwear designers Alana Dakos and Hannah Fettig at the New York Sheep and Wool Festival. Take a look at the gorgeous hand knit sweaters we're all showcasing:


Supplies: JBS November 2014 Papercrafting Kit and Artisan Add On - Paper: Jenni Bowlin Studio, Echo Park (Made from Scratch); Alphas: American Crafts Thickers (Junebug); Die Cuts: American Crafts Amy Tangerine (Bits); Buttons: American Crafts Elements; Stamps and Wood Veneer: Jenni Bowlin Studio; Non-kit Supplies: Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (chipped saphhire, walnut stain); Spray Ink: Mister Huey's (warm calico); Punches: Fiskars (scallop border), EK Success (banner); Embroidery Floss

Process video (direct YouTube link here):



Detail shots:




3 comments:

  1. Hi Gretchen! Your layouts for Jenni Bowlin are fabulous and the fact that you are also a knitter is so cool. Thanks so much for sharing the stories and your dual creative process! I do have a question about how you film your process videos (I am thinking of trying some videos myself); what do you use to record and edit? I am uber dumb about any of the mechanics and would appreciate any tips. :) Thanks! If you are inclined to answer, you can email me at hazelallred@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. It is hard sometimes to make orange beautiful and this layout is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors. Love the details. Love. Love. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete