Saturday, November 1, 2014

Jenni Bowlin Studios November 2014 Papercrafting Kit and Artisan Add On

I am super excited to be a guest designer this month for Jenni Bowlin Studios.  I decided to do a video of the kit and each of the layouts I made with it.  Today I will show the kit and my first layout, I will publish more layouts throughout the week, so say tuned!

Here's a video of the papercrafting kit and the artisan add on (direct link to YouTube here):


For my first layout, if used the Echo Park Made from Scratch papers, which worked well with pictures I took at the New York Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck:


Supplies: JBS November 2014 Papercrafting Kit - Paper:Echo Park (Made from Scratch); Alphas: American Crafts Thickers (Junebug & Amy Tangerine Lucky); Die Cuts: American Crafts Amy Tangering (Bits); Buttons: American Crafts Elements; Washi: Little B; Stencil and Stamps: Jenni Bowlin Studio; Non-kit Supplies - Inks: Memento (tuxedo), Tim Holtz Distress Ink (walnut stain); Spray Ink: Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio (Danny Zuko's Denim, Rizzo's Rowdy Red, Tears on my Pillow Tangerine); Copics: E01, E11, E18, Y12, Y32, R14, R17; Embroidery Floss, Marvy Uchida crimper

Process video (direct link to YouTube here):


Detail shots:



2 comments:

  1. You have such an eye for color. I have to come back later to catch the video but wanted to say congrats on the guest designer spot, you're so talented. Your photos of the event are so vibrant, too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! Love everything about it. Congrats on being a guest designer.

    ReplyDelete