Sunday, December 14, 2014

Art Journal Sunday

I've decided to shift to Sundays for this post.  I need an extra day's buffer. Especially now that it's winter, and I have less light to get decent pictures.

Added bonus of posting a day late - I've had time to take pictures of the project I made yesterday in Donna Downey's class, hosted by The Ink Pad.  I had a fabulous time, and love the project she had us create - an art journal book made with cardboard and strips of fabric, with lots of texture added by using chipboard alphas, joint tape, and modeling paste.






When placing down the chipboard alphas at the beginning of the class, I couldn't help but spell words. I wrote out whatever popped into my head, without any consideration for the photos I would add later.















My neighbor for the day, Sandy, with Donna and me.


1 comment: