Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Bushkill, PA

A rare two-page layout.  There are often times when I have so many photographs I love from an event, that a two-page layout is called for. But they can be a struggle for me design-wise. My fall back is often to work in a horizontal line across the page. I also find it hard to find places to put embellishments, losing track of a clear visual triangle as I try to fill up so much more space than I usually work with on a single-page spread.


Supplies: Paper, Alphas, and Stickers: We R Memory Keepers (Indian Summer); Die: Tim Holtz Alterations / Sizzix (tattered leaves); Flowers: Petaloo (The Penny Lane Collection); Enamel Dots: Doodlebug; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (walnut stain, rusty hinge, wild honey); Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (mustard), Mister Huey's (warm calico); Stamp: unknown

Detail shots:






3 comments:

  1. I love this photo! the use of arrows very effectively brings you back to the main photo. Poor Glenn. . . cold and wet, again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete