Thursday, December 4, 2014

Do You Like My Tiara?

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you've seen this photograph before. It was taken in mid-October at the New York Sheep and Wool Festival.  I was staying over with a house-full of enthusiastic knitters.  We identified our group by wearing tiaras.

To scrap this photograph, I decided to play with a night and day theme:


Supplies: Paper and Die Cuts: Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes); Alphas: Crate Paper (DIY Shop); Stencils: Heidi Swapp (sunburst); The Crafter's Workshop (circle); Tim Holtz (dots); Paint: Liquitex; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (chipped sapphire, mustard seed); Doily: Bo Bunny; Punch: Martha Stewart; Puffy Stickers: Twine & Ink

Process video (direct YouTube link here):



Detail shots:







1 comment:

  1. I've been enjoying your pages and your posts! Just haven't been commenting, but I have been following. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete