Sunday, January 25, 2015

Art Journal Sunday

Another art journal entry inspired by Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesday. This week we worked with collage and building texture.


After layering some ephemera, I stamped the butterflies (Stampin Up!) and a textured background (Kaisercraft). I then added texture with modeling paste, both direct to the page and with a stencil (The Crafter's Workshop). I added some additional texture along the center line with a piece of cheesecloth.  

Once the textural elements were done, I began to layer color using Golden acrylic paint mixed with a glaze and India inks. For the final stage, I added tags inked with Color Shine (tinsel) and stamped with sentiments from Unity Stamp Co. The flower embellishment is from Crate Paper / Maggie Holmes.





3 comments:

  1. Very Beautiful, The Colors are Great!!
    hugs Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such awesome talent. The color is great. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete