Saturday, January 31, 2015

Love This Life

Single, pretty, and meaningful was the prompt for this month's creative team assignment for Get It Scrapped.  Check out the recent article for single-photo pages here.  

I had been holding on to this photograph of me hiking in the Catskills to do a page about my love for exploring, particularly hiking.  


Supplies: Paper, Chipboard, Stickers, Rubon: Teresa Collins (9 & Co.); Enamel Dots: Viva Decor Pearl Pen; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (pumice stone); Washi: Little B

The Teresa Collins 9 & Co. line, with the multitude of arrow motifs, seemed a perfect fit.  I show a symmetrical foundation, which I layered on top of, trying to maintain balance in color and weight (although the left side ended up a bit heavier).

Process video:


Detail shots:




No comments:

Post a Comment