Monday, January 26, 2015

Me at 41

The weekend challenge on the Hip Kit Club's Facebook Group was pretty challenging:  use white on white and a project life format.  I wasn't even planning on doing it, but when I went to bed the first night, my mind started working it out on its own. I got up and began scrapping and this is what I came up with:


 Supplies: Papers, Die Cuts and Sentiment Stamps: Kaisercraft (Blue Bay); Alpha Stamps: Technique Tuesday (Wayfarer); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (pumice stone), Memento (tuxedo black); Spray Ink: Mister Huey's (opaque white); Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop; Dies: Simon Says Stamp, Impression Obsession (feathers), Spellbinders (birds); Die-namics (tag); Little B (flowers); Unknown (leaf flourishes); Punch: EK Success (medium corner rounder); Other: gelatos, modeling paste, buttons, fiber

Process video (direct YouTube link here):



Detail shots:






2 comments: