Friday, January 16, 2015

This Friday is Card Day

My entry into paper crafts was card making, back at the end of 2000. I've continued to make cards ever since. It's been awhile since I've made an effort to photograph them and get them online.  This set was made with papers from the Hit Kit Club January 2015 kit, and stamps and dies from my stash.


Paper: Amy Tangerine (Stitches); Stamp: Studio Calico; Cork: Elle's Studio; Ink:
Tim Holtz Distres Ink (black soot); Spray Ink: Mister Huey's (warm calico); Other: hemp twine

Paper: Amy Tangerine (Stithces); Die Cuts: Heidi Swapp;
Stamps and Dies: Sizzix: Ink: Studio Calico Color Theory (well red)

Paper: Amy Tangerine (Stitches); Stamps and Dies: Taylored Expressions (bug, sentiment),
Studio Calico (sun); Ink: Archival (jet black); Copics: 0, N4, N6, N8, YG13, YG17, Y35; Other: brads


1 comment:

  1. Cute cards - and you're so smart to make them ahead of time. I keep saying I'm going to do this...

    ReplyDelete