Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Miss Sunshine

I had fun scraplifting this layout by Missy Whidden for the Hip Kit Club's weekend challenge on Facebook.


Supplies: Hip Kit Club February 2015 main kit (Papers: Webster's Pages (Beautiful Chic), We R Memory Keepers (Love Notes); Alphas: American Crafts Thickers (Heirloom), Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye (Jubilee)); Other: Alphas: American Crafts Thicker (Amy Tangerine Other Half); Punch: EK Success (large scallop);  Die: Sizzix; Stencil: Heidi Swapp; Stamp: Stampin' Up! ("cherish"); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (pumice stone, worn lipstick); Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (gold); Wood Veneer: Studio Calico

Process video (direct YouTube link here):



Detail shots:




4 comments:

  1. I love watching you create! thanks for sharing!! you inspire me to try to get more creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the sunburst design. :)

    ReplyDelete