Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Photogs

I'm still working on scrapping some photographs from last fall.  These were taken at the Storm King Arts Center.  I had fun exploring a new technique with India ink on this layout.


Supplies: Paper and Die Cuts: We R Memory Keepers (Indian Summer); Dies: Ellison, Tim Holtz (tag), Studio Calico (diamond background); Punch: Martha Stuart (butterfly); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (walnut stain, evergreen bough); India Ink: Dr. PH Martin's; Twine: Lawn Fawn; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye (Market Street); Flair: FindingNana; Stamp: Ltd. Ed.; Other: gesso

Sketch:



Process video (direct YouTube link here):



Detail shots:





1 comment:

  1. Hi there...I found your videos on You Tube last night.....I have been scrapbooking for ages...and I must admit you are a fresh inspiration for me....I love your process and the way you set up and edit your videos...to the point and not boring at all...I also liked the way you explain the sketch,,,,I also enjoy enjoyed you craft room tour...TFS

    ReplyDelete