Thursday, March 12, 2015

Love Us

I love our differences and how wonderfully my husband and I compliment each other. I love that he encourages my mad schemes and endless search for something new. This time, I've decided that we needed a guitar in the house. His patience will be tested, teaching me how to play.

This layout was featured in an article at Get it Scrapped, "Ideas for Scrapbook Page Embellishment with Clusters."


Supplies: Papers: Webester's Pages (Nest); Alphas: Amy Tangerine (Lucky); Wood Veneers: Kaiser Craft (large florals), Freckled Fawn (small florals), Studio Calico (hearts); Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (pumice stone); Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (gold); Paint: Liquitex (gold); Enamel Dots: Doodlebug; Doilies: Bo Bunny; Other: modeling paste

Process video (direct YouTube link here):



Sketch:



Detail shots:





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the embellishment clusters. Your ink work is inspiring. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are the lessons going? :-)

    ReplyDelete