Thursday, April 23, 2015

Happy Memories

Gatherings in my family mean lots of food. Lots of very good food.  We celebrate Easter with ham and homemade pierogis.


Supplies: Hip Kit Club April 2015 (Paper: Webster's Pages (Dream in Color), Elle's Studio (Cienna / Confetti); Chipboard: American Crafts Thickers (Celebrate), Crate Paper (Craft Market); Frames, Stickers, and Die Cuts (Amy Tangerine); Sequins (Maggie Holmes)); Other: Spray Ink: Mister Huey's (Shine); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (pumice stone); Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop; Punch: Martha Stewart; Die: Die-namics; Modeling Paste, Gelatos, Embroidery Floss

Process video (direct YouTube link here):


Sketch:



Detail shots:




3 comments:

  1. Hi Gretchen. My name is Mariana and I'm from Brazil. I watch every single video of yours and your work inspire me.
    I started scrapbooking a few months ago and I'm loving it. Thank you for share your ideas and your work, which is beautiful by the way.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete