Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hello Spring

Three weeks ago it finally warmed up enough for us to venture outside. We spied some crocuses in the park. Several weeks late, but I was glad to finally see signs of spring.  Now, in mid-April, everything is starting to bloom, playing a quick game of catch up.


Supplies: Hip Kit Club March 2015 main kit (Paper: Crate Paper (Craft Market), We R Memory Keepers (Love Notes); Alphas: American Crafts Thickers (Marquee); Chipboard: Crate Paper (Craft Market); Die Cuts: My Mind's Eye (Jubilee)); Dies: Tim Holtz (rosettes, tags), Simon Says Stamp (hearts); Stencil: The Crafter's Workshop; Enamel Dots: Doodlebug; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (black soot); Other: gelatos, gesso

Process video (direct YouTube link here):



Sketch:


Detail shots:






5 comments:

  1. I really like this layout! I don't always take the time to comment on your posts, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blog and your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you used the gelatos to customize your background paper. AND I love that you provide sketches. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete