Friday, May 22, 2015

Sketch Challenge

UPDATE: Wow! everyone, thanks so much for participating. I really enjoyed seeing all of your layouts when I got home. I can't get over how wonderful they all are. I counted up all of the individual submissions and, using the random number generator, the winner is Susan Brocho


Ready for a sketch challenge?



I’m a bit busy this week and won’t have time to scrap, so I’ve decided to turn the tables and ask that you show me your creations. 

Create a layout using one of the sketches below post is anywhere you like online, and then share a link to your layout in the comments section below this YouTube video before midnight on Sunday, May 31, 2015.

I will chose one layout and the winner will receive a $25 gift card to A Cherry on Top.

The more layouts you submit, the more chances you have to win.  

Any layout you’ve created from one of these sketches is eligible, so it is okay to link up layouts you’ve made before this week.

I can’t wait to see everyone’s layouts. And thank you all for your support. It means a lot to me to be part of such a wonderful community.  I know you are all wonderfully creative and I'm sure you will find inspiration from one another's work. So please, go ahead and look at what everyone else is posting and leave a bit of love.

And if you want to see what I’m up to this week, follow me on Instagram or check back here.  

Don't forget post a link to your creation in the comments to this YouTube video by midnight, Sunday, May 31, 2015 in order to be eligible to win.





























5 comments:

  1. These are great sketches. This is just what I need to get my creative juices going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - nice sketches to choose from :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gretchen, love the sketches. Here is my entry for the sketch challenge, posted on ACOT: http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/207451
    Thanks,
    Allison (goodgriefyou on YT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gretchen,
    I posted my layout on the Victoria Marie fb group, and I tagged you so I hope you see it. It's sketch #16, and I hope you like it. I used the Scraptastic February Counting Stars kit. Thank you for posting this challenge, it was a lot of fun. I just wish that I had more time to scrap this weekend, but I was too busy. I would have done other sketches. Thanks again!
    Take care,
    Kim (raeraesma)

    ReplyDelete