Thursday, June 18, 2015

Giverny

I've already shared how much I loved Monet's home and garden in Giverny, France. With so many gorgeous photos to scrap, I'm delighted that Debbie Hodge is running a series on two-page layouts at Get It Scrapped.   This layout was based on Lesson 4 of the current Scrapbook Coach - Double Wide.


Supplies: Hip Kit Club June 2015 (Paper: Webster's Pages (Dream in Color), Fancy Pants (Summer Sun), Amy Tangerine (Rise & Shine), Elle's Studios (Let's Eat); Alphas: Elle's Studio, American Crafts Thickers (Twilight); Layered Embellishments and Die Cuts: Crate (Poolside); Tags: Fancy Pants (Summer Sun); Phrase Stickers: Amy Tangerine (Remarks)); Die: Tim Holtz Alterations; Punches: EK Success; Twine: Recollections: Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (chipped sapphire)

Process video (direct YouTube link here):


Detail shots:





3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout! I do 2 page layouts all the time. I love for everything beside each other in my books to match :) I couldn't post a comment on youtube, it was disabled. Not sure if it was youtube or me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and layouts. Truly lovely and inspiring. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete