Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Finger Lakes

Hello, everyone.

I've been delinquent in updating my blog, and I apologize.  July has been a fun, but busy month. I hope to be returning to my regular schedule soon.  I have scrapped a little bit, including this layout from our recent camping trip to the Finger Lakes region of New York.


Supplies: Paper: Fancy Pants (Making Waves); Alphas: American Crafts Thickers (Twilight); Stickers: Evalicious; Ephemera: Crate (Poolside); Die: Simon Says Stamp (banner); Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye (Jubilee); Stencil: TCW; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (chipped saphhire, ripe persimmon, fossilized amber); Spray Ink: Mister Huey's (opaque white)

Process video (direct YouTube link here):


Sketch:


Detail shots:








2 comments:

  1. This is a fun layout-perfect for Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun sketch! Love these bright summery colours.

    ReplyDelete