Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Best Ever Family

Hello, everyone.

It occurred to me that I didn't have any recent photographs of my mother, sister, and myself, so when we got together earlier this summer, I handed the camera to a friend.  I'm so glad we made the time to step away from the party to get this photo.  When scrapping it, I decided to go bright and happy.


Supplies: Paper: Crate (Poolside), October Afternoon (Summertime); Chipboard and Pop Drops: Crate (Poolside);  Die Cuts: Silhouette Design Studio (tag),  Simon Says Stamp (hearts), Dear Lizzy ("Best Ever"); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (peacock feathers); Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (teal); Other: Gelatos, washi

Process video (direct YouTube link here):


Sketch:



Detail shots:






1 comment:

  1. I love you, Gretchen! I love the photo and layout, too!

    ReplyDelete