Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Cars

Hello, everyone!

On our recent trip to Saratoga Springs, we stopped off at the Hemming's Sport and Exotic Car Show.  Lots of great British, German and Italian classic cars.  It was a bright day and the photos where very colorful. I decided to go bold on my paper choices for the layout.  In the end, I'm wishing I had not paired the red, orange and black together. It reminds me too much of fire.  But then, I suppose that works for a layout about hot rods.


Supplies: Paper: Crate (Craft Market), Pebbles (Home+Made), Alphas: American Craft Thickers (Woodland), Jillibean Soup (Alphabeans); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (wild honey, barn door); Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp Color Shine (mustard), Mister Huey's (Lucille); Die Cuts: Rachel Hodge, Ellison; Punches: EK Success; Enamel Dots: Doodlebug Sprinkles, My Mind's Eye; Washi: Queen & Co.

Sketch:

Detail shots:







1 comment: