Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hello Fun

Hello, everyone.

Capturing a bit more of summer with this layout. The goal was to create a band of photos and embellishments, layering up journaling cards and oversized chipboard pieces. I got a bit carried away, however, and my embellishment cluster ended up taking over half the page.


Supplies: Paper: Studio Calico (Amelia), Pinkfresh Studio (Happy Things); Chipboard and Ephemera: Crate (Poolside); Enamel Dots and Sequins: October Afternoon (Summertime); Stencil: Kiwi Lane (Chestnut Drive 3A and 3B); Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (mermaid lagoon, festive berries)

Process video (direct YouTube link here):


Sketch


Detail shots:






3 comments:

  1. I especially love the splash of blue in the background. It really makes the design beachy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout. I always read your blog and enjoy your posts... I just don't take the time to comment, but wanted you to know I check it out!

    ReplyDelete