Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Farm Dining

Hello, everyone.

Today's layout is about a fabulous dining experience we had last month at the Dancing Ewe Farm, a sheep farm in upstate New York that hosts farm-to-table meals several times a week.  The farm was gorgeous, the food was amazing, and the hosts perfectly wonderful.

For this layout, I used an updated version of my second sketch. (All of my sketches can be found here).  I layered papers and embellishments to add interest and texture to a basic grid design.


Supplies: Paper and Stickers: Simple Stories (I Am, So Fancy); Enamel Dots: Simple Stories (Rad); Doily: Bo Bunny; Stencil: Prima; Punches: Martha Stewart: Dies: Ellison Craft (labels), Tim Holtz (tags);  Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (black soot); Modeling Paste

Process video (direct YouTube link here):



Sketch:


Detail shots:







1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic day! I will remember it always! I am so very grateful that you traveled so far to make it happen. I love you!

    ReplyDelete