Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Love This (Paris Jam Session)

Hello, everyone.

I'm scrapping our trip to Paris again today. My husband brought his horn and played at a jam session near our hotel in Montmartre.


Supplies: Paper: Pebbles (Jen Hadfield DIY Home), Pink Paislee (Cedar Lane), American Crafts (gold glitter); Wood Veneer: We R Memory Keepers (We R Family); Stickers: Pink Paislee (Cedar Lane); Stencil: Prima; Ink: Tim Holt Distress Ink (pumice stone); Other: velum, modeling paste, gelatos, embroidery floss

I've returned to my fourth sketch for this layout. (A collection of my first fifty sketches can be found here).

I stayed close to the sketch. The only modification I made was to change the photo from one 4x6 picture to two 3x4 pictures.


Process video (direct YouTube link here):


Sketch:

Detail shots:




1 comment: